If you are a mom-to-be, you might be feeling a little anxious or overwhelmed (and excited, of course!) by the unknown journey in front of you. You might also be more than a little stressed by all that you have to do to prepare…we want to help!
The Expectant Moms Process Group provides an engaging, nurturing environment for mothers-to-be to process all the feelings and fears they are having about their pregnancies, impending motherhood and changing relationship with their partner as a result.
Whether you just got a positive pregnancy test or are well into your 2nd or 3rd trimester, expectant mothers of all stages are encouraged to join.
Sample Topics include:
- Birth plans
- Fears (ie. pre-term labor; health of the baby)
- Support for how you’re feeling—physically and emotionally
- Relationship with partner
- Career and financial concerns
- Stress over “nest” preparations
- Perfectionism and obsession over the details
- Managing family and in-laws
- Unplanned pregnancies as well as hard-won pregnancies
- Expectations of how you’re supposed to feel vs. how you really feel
- Body Image
The group is led by a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Laurie Finberg, LMFT & Mother. This group serves as a safe haven to find connection and friendship with other expectant moms as well as a place to learn tools and resources to support you through this extraordinary time of change.
Expectant Moms Group Cost: $20 for each Session
Time: Wednesdays at 5pm*
*Group will begin on March 15th
Pre–registration is required. You can register for Expectant Moms Process Group by calling the store at (818) 380-3111 or through the online registration page.
Interested in the Expectant Moms Process Group and would like more information, just fill out form below!