Postpartum Core & Pelvic Floor Restoration
Your core and pelvic floor are not only sources of stability and strength for your physical body, but they also house your centers of confidence, sexuality, and creativity. Reconnecting with and strengthening your connection to these areas can be profound. Building strength and connecting with your body is also an important piece of rediscovering who you are and how you operate and move in the world, especially after giving birth.
In this class you will:
- Learn the network of muscles we need to access to regain strength and how to properly engage them
- Increase core stability
- Restore diastasis recti (abdominal separation)
- Lower back pain
- Pelvic floor weakness and tightness using breath and a blend of yoga- and physical therapy-based movements.
This method helps women build core strength and feel empowered and comfortable in their own skin.
This is a holistic program called Elemental Body™. We’ll delve into breathwork (the foundation of core work) and exercise designed specifically to safely reconnect you with your center and help you build a strong, healthy core for longevity and vibrancy of life.
* We LOVE babies. However, we do not have any additional space for babies at this workshop. Women only.
* Women of all ages and stages are welcome! (regardless of whether they’ve given birth)
*Recommended for postpartum women who have been cleared for exercise by their healthcare provider and who feel ready.
Cost: $100 for 5 class series – Please fill out form below to be added to the interest list.
Day/Time: Tuesdays at 1pm