Prepared Childbirth Intensive
Time: Sunday Mornings at 10am
Price: $275 for Semi-Private Class – Price is Per Couple
A Mother’s Haven one day Prepared Childbirth Intensive Birthing Class provides pregnant women and their partners with vital information to prepare them for childbirth and labor. Held in a small group setting for more individualized attention, this birthing class covers various relaxation techniques as well as options for pain interventions.
In this Prepared Childbirth Intensive Class the instructor will cover:
- Class Overview & Introduction
- Anatomy & Terminology of Labor
- Physiology & Hormones of Labor
- Phases & Stages of Labor
- Possible & Positive Signs of Labor
- Birth Team Definitions, Partners & Doulas
- Comfort Positioning Techniques
- Relaxation, Breathing & Visualization Techniques
- What to Pack/Preparing Your Body for Labor
- Pushing & Delivery Phase
- Immediate Postpartum, Baby & Placenta
- Informed Consent & Decision Making
- Standard Birth Procedures In & Out of Hospital
- Pain Medication Options
- Medical Interventions & Common Complications
- Cesarean Birth
- Birth Plans, Options & Alternatives
- The Golden Hour & Your Newborn
- Postpartum Recovery
- Life Changes & Your Relationship
This 6-hour Prepared Childbirth Intensive Semi-Private Class is held in-store on a Sunday once a month. This small group size allows the teacher to personalize the class to your needs and questions. Handouts and materials are provided. Please contact the store if you would like a virtual class over Zoom.
Sundays 10am (Semi-Private Class)*
March 5th (Full)
April 2nd (Full) & April 16th
*Proof of COVID Vaccination Required for Adult Attendees. Call store for more details.
Prenatal Package Deal
- Breastfeeding 101
- Caring for Your Newborn
- Infant CPR & Family Safety
- Prepared Childbirth Intensive
- Register for any three Prenatal Classes listed above and receive 10% off + 2 free Prenatal Yoga Classes.
- Use PRENATAL at checkout for discount.
Expecting or have a little bundle of joy?
Also, have questions or not sure which class to take or when to take them? We can help.
Submit your info below – and we’ll get in contact with you to answer all your concerns and give you more information.